Why Sponsor or Exhibit at AGOSCI 14th Biennial Conference?
The Organising Committee is building a programme that will raise a high level of interest, attracting a range of delegates both locally, nationally and internationally.
This Conference will provide Sponsors and Exhibitors with a cost-effective means to:
- Increase awareness of your company’s brand and reputation.
- Showcase your latest innovation, products and services to a targeted group of delegates from disability, health, education, government and not-for-profit organisations.
- Raise your company’s profile to those within and outside the disability sector who are keen to learn more about the benefits of your products and services.
- Build credential by demonstrating your company’s support and contribution to people with complex communication needs.
- Broaden your network of potential customers by engaging them in a pre-qualified, relaxed and informative environment.
To further discuss your sponsorship and exhibition requirements, please contact our Sponsorship & Exhibition Manager at email@example.com.
Who you will meet at the Conference:
AGOSCI Conferences are unique in the Australian field of AAC and attract delegates from all over Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong and other Asia-Pacific neighbours.
The AGOSCI 14th Biennial Conference is expected to attract 400 delegates who wish to share information, learn and discuss issues relating to complex communication need, augmentative and alternative communication, mealtime and swallowing issues.
- People who use AAC/Complex Communication Needs
- Family Members
- Carers and Support Workers
- Speech Pathologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Educators and School Leaders
- Planners and Support Coordinators
- Assistive Technology Professionals
- Rehabilitation Engineers
- Equipment Suppliers
- Medical Professionals